What is the return policy?
- We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
What are the shipping options?
- - We offer Priority Mail (3-5 Business days due to holiday delay) USPS
What do I do if I never receive my order?
- First, check your tracking number that is emailed to you upon shipping. When there are severe weather warnings, shipping is often delayed. Please make sure your address is correct. Due to delays in shipping and other events outside of our control, orders may be delayed. We are asking for your patience during these challenging times. If there are any other updates with the tracking please email our support team firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I receive my order?
- Please allow 1-2 days for your order to be processed for shipping. We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.